Prosperous Life (Mobile)


Alhamdhulillah! Now you can access the Mobile Phone Version of Prosperous Life. Its small in size (just only few Kilo Bites), fast and convenient for your Mobile Phones. Just type the address below, on your Mobile Web Browser.

www.dhiprosperous.blogspot.com/?m=1
Click here to Read the Holy Quran

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I was shocked to meet Ramadan in a sudden!


Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh



One of them said: I was shocked when Ramdan came suddenly. It increased my happiness. However, I was not yet bought things to my house. It met me before I gathered food items for Ramadan.

The first days of Ramadan has been spent on Market. Subuhaanallah! The whole place was filled with people and sound. I have seen people jumping over the stoles.

I said to myself: Inorder to make time for Quran and other 'Ibadah on these blessed first days of Ramadan, where have I and these people have been all these days? How good it would be if I have bought what I wanted for Ramdan before it arrives? But........its too late now.





It forced me to spend my precious time on markets to buy different kinds of foods to enrich the Iftaar table. However, the one who were careful and got ready before it arrives have finished whole Quran from start to end now, or even more than that.


After that, we spent most of the nights until Fajr in unnecessary talks and fun making. Each and every night went on having delicious foods and watching TV series. When I was on that, my wife came and reminded me about Eid Dresses.


On the middle of the month, my shopping journeys started. Until the end of Last Ten days, every night, my work was to enter and exit from shops and shopping malls. This dress is long, that one is short, its colour matches, that one do not match. Plus, I have bought shoes, handbags and much more. Every night has been spent in some shops. Likewise I sold the precious gift Allah has given, the blessed times of this month. I did not make Istighfaar and Prayers to the Lord of the worlds. I lost it.


After spending all the nights like that and came home, I heard another shocking news that Eid al-Fitr is with us. I was hurried to buy and pay Zakat al-Fitr. Again went to market.






I thought.......... Thought about my state and situation in welcoming the blessed month of Ramadan. I have neglected it so much when it came and went away. Lazy in doing goods. People except me has finished Quran many times now. But I.........I have read only around 20 pages. Others have given Iftaar to many people in different days. But I did not have time. I was unprepared and forgot about that month. Others have prayed Taraaweehs and Tahajjuds regularly. But I was selling the Takbeers of Salahs for a little worldly desires. Except in very few nights, I did not pray Taraweeh. I was in shopping, buying and selling. In trade. People except me were............I was................

How did that blessed month went away so quickly before I make a deep breath?

I had been away from good in that month.

The one who met Ramadan and not forgiven his sins will be lost. Subuhaanallah! What is my situation? Where will my end be? I may not have blessing to meet the next Ramadan.

Ya Allah! Lord of the worlds! Grant me Tawfeeq to meet the next Ramadan. By Allah, swear that I will surely do good deeds if I meet next Ramadan.

Ya Allah! I admit my actions and sins. Accept my Tawbah Ya Tawwaab Ya Ghaffaar! I have repented on this very moment.

InshaAllah from now, I will make all the days as days of Ramadan. And InshaAllah I will never leave Qiyaams and Recitations after this. Wa Billahi Tawfeeq.





Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh


Translated from: www.noorul-islam.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a friendly language for commenting.