Prosperous Life (Mobile)


Alhamdhulillah! Now you can access the Mobile Phone Version of Prosperous Life. Its small in size (just only few Kilo Bites), fast and convenient for your Mobile Phones. Just type the address below, on your Mobile Web Browser.

www.dhiprosperous.blogspot.com/?m=1
Click here to Read the Holy Quran

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Just Please Leave me Alone!!!

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh






I am out of decisions now. Do not know where to go and where to hide. I have been living a very peaceful life until two tiny birds hit two pens and they were fallen down. Do not be surprised and confused! The way you look seems you are confused now. You should not be the one to be, and I am the one.


Do not look at me! I hate all of you people. I thought I would never be used on the news papers and articles ever, and I was very proud to be there in the books of professors and those who have knowledge. However.......



You have made my value low, and made me a public property. I will complain about you people on the day of Judgment, in front of my Lord and your Lord. For taking away my rights. Whenever a person or people among you attacks, bombs, kills etc etc, you blame me. What wrong did I do? What did I say? Did I not be the fist one who condemned each one of them? Whether in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, America, Pakistan, India etc etc? No I am the one who condemned each one of them before they were took place.


How evil you people are? Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) has given you a brain and made you superior from all the other creations. Not stopped from there. Sent Prophets and books to guide you. Still you are arrogant and ignorant. Criticising me after doing such things. I will never forgive you.


I thought you people would stop criticising me on news papers and magazines. But it did not, and its spreading so fast. Earlier, I used to get so many free hours away from you people. But now.......Subuhaanallah! I am caged even at this moment because of Muxaffar
and you. Please finish this quickly if you have any kindness to help me. I beg you. It is the only way I can get rid of you now.

Let us both prepare for the day. Surely I am waiting for it, and I do not need for a lawyer even. I am very clear and my claim is very clear. Allah knows best.


I wish every good for those who think wisely and control themselves rather than criticising me on news channels, news websites and even on blogs like this.


O Allah! Be my witness. O Allah! Be my witness. O Allah! Be my witness that I have conveyed this to them.


Sincerely,


"Extremism"






Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a friendly language for commenting.