Prosperous Life (Mobile)


Alhamdhulillah! Now you can access the Mobile Phone Version of Prosperous Life. Its small in size (just only few Kilo Bites), fast and convenient for your Mobile Phones. Just type the address below, on your Mobile Web Browser.

www.dhiprosperous.blogspot.com/?m=1
Click here to Read the Holy Quran

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Did you think about this my beloved brother??

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh



We all know that Silk is prohibited for men in Islam and if someone wears Silk, then he will not get Silk cloths in the eternal life. There are several Hadiths regarding this matter.

`Ali (radiyallahu 'anh) reported that the Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) took some silk in his right hand and some gold in his left, declaring, "These two are haram for the males among my followers." (Reported by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, Ibn Hayyan, and Ibn Majah, who reports the additional phrase, "but halal for the females.")

`Umar (radiyallahu 'anh) reported that he heard the Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) say, "Do not wear silk, for those who wear it in this life shall not wear it in the Hereafter." (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

On another occasion, referring to a silken garment, he said, "This is the dress of a man who has no character.'' (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Okey so we know this is Haram for men in Islam. But what I am going to highlight is something most of us might not be aware of.


Our Ties

 Yes you are correct. The ties we ware everyday when we go office could be our killers too. As I came across this tie matter today, I checked all my ties also when I went for lunch today. To my surprise, some of them are also 100% silk, including the one I was waring today. I do not have any other one matching the shirt I was wearing today, other than that one. So I will need to buy new ties after putting them into dustbin tonight. 


My dear respected brothers. As I am aware of this matter now, and I have found some of them from my own ones, I wanted to let you know this matter, under this Ayah of Noble Quran. "Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity." [Surah Aal 'Imran (The Family of 'Imran), Verse Number 104]

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) make us Mu'mineen who do things only for the sake of Allah and who leaves things for the sake of Allah too. Allahumma Ameen.

Note: The above is an article written in 2009 by me, and wanted to put it here for the kind information of visitors of this blog.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a friendly language for commenting.